Friday, May 20, 2011

Progress Report . . .


I really got off to a bad start on this little bolero, had to undo 10 or 12 rows of 150++ stitches, *sigh*, and that sure made me grumpy.
It is all knitted in one piece from the back hem up the back, divide for the neck, knit the fronts.  So..... I have just finished the back and divided for the neck .. hurrah.
I am no so sure about the grey colour now, thinking perhaps it's a little dull, but a cute bright brooch will improve it when (if) its finished.

I will keep you informed..

2 comments:

  1. You brave brave woman I have done 2 bootees and one bonnet so far am baulking at the dress lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that I am not the only one who re-knits! Looks like you have made great progress Lyndel. cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete