Monday, May 16, 2011

the Hottie Challenge .. Day 1

I have taken up the Challenge >> see I have the button over there.
Today is Day 1, I have my 'pattern' and my instruction sheet.

If you are up to the challenge, why not pop over to CurlyPops and read about it, grab yourself an entry, and join in the fun.  It is a very worthwhile cause.

I have no idea yet what I will do, the options are wide open... knit, crochet, sew, applique, embroider.... ANYTHING !! as long as it is the size of the pattern and incorporates the hole for hanging!  pretty simple eh?

COME JOIN US

4 comments:

  1. Definitely need one of those Lyndel, it is freezing here. Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in and spreading the work Lyndel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. re your comment on my blog: oh Lyndel you should have a slide night! I bet some of those pics your dad took are fantastic! If I lived in Melbourne I'd invite myself over...I love the architecture of those old 50's and 60's motels and the names too...they sound so exotic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received my pack today too! I think I've already decided what I'll do ~ trying to get organised so I don't leave it to the last minute.

    ReplyDelete