Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Challenge


Although I love all thinks crafty, and I love receiving handmade gifts, it is a long time since I actually made anything myself.
well, today on facebook my son's partner put out the Challenge

and I have accepted.
Craft it forward 2011. I promise to send (or deliver) something handmade to the 1st 5 people who leave a comment. They must in turn post this and send something they made to the first 5 people who comment on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011

Now FIVE I may manage, but I doubt I could make TEN handmade things so I will not put out a challenge on my blog too, that would be just too much for this one little 'not-so-crafty' person.
However some of you may like to start it on your facebook or blog pages?
seems my '2011 To Do List' just got a little longer.

My son's partner makes all sorts of wonderful things, including soft toys.... This is one she made me, a little giraffe, called OPPY, named after a lovely morning we had searching Op shops for fabric.



 

2 comments:

  1. Oppy is gorgeous! Will have to look into the craft it forward :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted this on my Facebook page and blog page and then read yours ... lol

    ReplyDelete