Sunday, June 5, 2011

a Big Thank You . . .

Where do I start?
On Friday I visited the Shabby Vintage Junk Fair over at Ashburton, not so much to buy, but to catch up with some blogging friends I have made over the last few months here.

When I popped in to see Irene, from Irene's Re~Vintaged  she said, "Oh I have something here for you".  The sweet girl, with all the work she's had getting ready for this huge fair, she had time to think of me with a 'gift it forward' present.. I was totally Amazed. Thank you Irene, and she could not have picked a better present .. a note book with the map of NY on it, and some amazing paper clips. ♥

How was the Fair I hear you all asking? It was great, so many talented ladies with such a wonderful array of items.  No... I didn 't  do any shopping, except to pick up a copy of the latest Guide to Op Shops in Victoria... a must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment