Friday, December 21, 2012

Does TWO make a Collection?

Last year I had just one tiny Cross Stitched Christmas Tree in a frame, and thought it was quite cute (guess I picked it up in an Op Shop somewhere, I just don't remember).  This week I found another in a gold frame, even smaller than the first, in a local Op Shop.  So now I have TWO, does that mean I now collect miniature stitched Christmas Trees?  I guess it does!

I have a small table set out with Cards, a few Ornaments, all on a lovely gifted Christmas Quilt. These little frames fit in perfectly.


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.  I'll be having lunch with Vic and then traveling up country for 2 days rest and spoiling, from my dear friends Lorraine and Ron.  Can't wait!



2 comments:

  1. Love the cross stitch Christmas trees. Have a wonderful day with Vic, and I hope you enjoy a well deserved get away. Have a Merry Christmas and Travel safe. Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lyndel, so pleased to have been able to find you to reply to your lovely comment. Wishing you many many happy wishes for the festivities too.

    ReplyDelete